• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bindi and the newspaper

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
Bindi. Is coming on leaps and bounds - LITERALLY!!! Shes had both her Myxi and VHD jabs now, and she was an angel both times at the vets. My vet Jo, was really happy with her. Shes got a cheeky personality, and she got a great temprament!!!

Cheeky is not the word. Shes already started to give that "i am innocent!" look. I clean her out every third day. She hasn't got the jist of pooping and peeing in one corner so shes quite messy. And to make things worse.....she has a habit of wrecking the newspaper that is put underneath her bedding. And every time i try and take it out she flips, and thumps me with her paws. I guess she likes the mess. Its keeping her entertained, so i have left the newspaper in with her. They say all the free toys, give the best entertainment!!

She has been really good with my four year old nephew. Although hes quite used to handling animals (my ferrets, dog, guinea pigs etc), i haven't let him hold Bindi yet, just stroke her!!
Mum gives her cuddles in the morning and i have to be really careful when i open up her hutch as she thinks i am going to pick her up every time, and will even climb up my top!!

Gracie and animals x

Back