• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good home to offer for Giant Rabbit Teesside area !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixie

Warren Scout
Hi,
I looking for a Giant rabbit English Giant, Continental or Large Lop i live in teeside area and can travel so far to collect .Ive seen the Ad for two in London but its a little far to travel.Im looking for a tame out going Rabbit due to the fact i have children so it must be used to this.Im looking for two however im after one to start with.I would prefer a younger rabbit under 1 year .I have had large rabbits before so im use to the larger variety the larger the better !Anyone who has one to rehome please contact me i have a good home to offer with a nice secure garden 6ft fencing all way round .It's been a while since i had a rabbit as i was broken hearted for a few year when my " Pinky" died at the age of 8 ! But now im ready to offer a good home to an unwanted pet.I have emailed a few rescue centres but they have not got back to me as yet. Its a shame when i have such a nice garden to offer and the strawberrys are out that there isnt a nice bunny out there to devour them!!!! :lol:
(Im moving shortly however it all been delayed now ! for up to a month).Apparently larger buns are harder to rehome for some reason? This is no problem to me were in the process of building a huge hutch.I have other pets which have all been rescue pets but im waiting for a bunnie so PM me if you know of one requiring rehoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back