• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Down Time

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Hiya,

The forum went down at about 4.30am and came back up at 10.30. It was a problem with the host though so nothing I could do to fix it :) I hope you all managed to get some work done this morning instead of chatting ;)

Tam

:lol: :lol: I've been good the last few days been trying to limit my time, however Carys is going on the net from Friday at home, so I'm thinking I must pick up my pc from my Moms and get broadband connected, before she does, :lol: she will not win.

Tree said:
:lol: :lol: I've been good the last few days been trying to limit my time, however Carys is going on the net from Friday at home, so I'm thinking I must pick up my pc from my Moms and get broadband connected, before she does, :lol: she will not win.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Uh oh... if you have msn at home.. that is going to be lethal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back