• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Buns

Krinnie

Young Bun
Brought these back in a bucket from a trip to Utah.
New Pictures Posted in Reply Below :D

Dsc02636cut.jpg

Dsc02638cut.jpg

Dsc02645.jpg

Dsc02644cut.jpg

The Blue and Black are Dutch,
and the breeder says the white one is a "Dalmatian" Dwarf, his own breed. Believed to be about 2 months old.

It's my guess it's some kind of breeding of extensive breeding of a Dwarf and an English spot, we'll see how big he gets :p

The blue is Stuey and the other two have yet to be named although my Mom wants to name the Dwarf Clyde.

The dutch love to lick and I believe they're both females at this time...

I took these earlier but they're all on my bed (covered with towels) at the time being, with a litterbox in the corner, so far one of them is actually using it o.o;

<3

Any name suggestions?...and a good feeding schedule for the age would be appreciated.

Did someone say baby bunnies?!?!
OMG...they are sooooooo cute!!! :love:
Very lucky mummy you are...I'm sorry but I am no good with names, it takes my weeks to come up with a name for mine :roll: :lol:

oooh are you keeping them? and why were they in a bucket?

the grey and white one should be called Bugs xx

BirdieBun said:
oooh are you keeping them? and why were they in a bucket?

the grey and white one should be called Bugs xx

The gray and white one is Stuey based on the Cartoon Family guy, because he jumped out of the bucket about 10 times the morning we had stopped at relatives, and similar to the whole, world conquering, he wanted to cover every square inch of that room, whereas her snugglebuddies just slept.

I think the black and white is turning up Bijou, the White Spotted Clyde, and of course Stuey.

The man I bought them from in Utah puts them in buckets to take them in the house and he offered us it to keep, see I was sat inbetween the 2 front seats of a u-haul on the floor with this bucket on my lap and there was barely sny room, only enough for them to cuddle on my stomache and up, they're still in the bucket now but they were out for hours yesterday on my bed with a nice little food/water/box setup, however the 48' Dogcrate I purchased should be arriving for them today...hopefully they can't squeeze out, I tried making a temporary cage out of those metal gridlocking cubes (If you've ever seen CavvyHomes it's the same cubes used to design cages) but they squished right out. Squishy little things. (and yes I bought up all of them to keep :p, so counting my chocolate dutch rabbit out in a run for the summer I'll have 4)

Aww they are really cute! :love: They look small for 8 weeks! Maybe its just the pictures though. They look like they are going to be real little characters. :D

WonderBunn said:
Beautiful!!!

Have you kept bunnies before?

I got my first two bunnies for Easter about 4 or 5 years ago, a friend in the past has a few (about eight) and never keep them seperated very well. So I took two and my cousin's husband built me this hutch which, looked gorgeous, but when it came down to it the way it was built was terribly inconvenient. There was a nesting area with no way to open it and clean it, the doors didn't close well enough and the baby buns could have slipped out. Used it for about a year once they got bigger, then moved them indoors.

The first were Sage and Basil, which unfortunately have both passed away...I left my Mom to keep an eye on the old rabbits in their old run while I was visiting my Sister and heat stroke got Sage when she was probably 7 months or so. A little while after we purchased Maple (these are all dutch) from a Hay and Feed store where we get the pellets and her and Basil got along great but one day Basil turned up with the bone of her tail exposed and the tip broken...Payed the 400 dollars to get her stitched up but she just ended up not making it.

We're putting another door in the run and splitting it in half for the buns, and they've got a nice new roomy crate, but I need to run it with chicken wire because they can escape easy.

Lind80 said:
Aww they are really cute! :love: They look small for 8 weeks! Maybe its just the pictures though. They look like they are going to be real little characters. :D

Clyde appears to be the adventurer, my BF was over the other day talking to him and warning him about being too curious for his own good and there being hungry kitties around, it was pretty cute :p

Bijou just snuggles up with you and gives you kisses all the time, she really likes to crawl up on your shoulder and sit.

Stuey is just a nut, she was the first one to escape the bucket and just craves attention, if you don't give it to her she sighs and gives you annoyed looks :p

A lot of personality in these ones I'd say XD...Maple is just a cranky cuddlebunny.

Back