• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cloud - 6 week old male white rabbit, just gorgeous!!

AmyJo

Mama Doe
Only 6 weeks old and already an unwanted pet poor Cloud. As you can see he is a gorgeous boy

Cloud.jpg

Cloud is a handsome young fella at only 6 weeks old. At the moment he is very shy, he will happily eat from your hands and sit in your lap in you have food, but is a little nervous of being stroked, but this is improving vastly every time he is out! His young and his confidence is growing.
He still loves his fuss while in his cage, and is spirited when his let loose in the house. He is learning alot and loves to play with his toys.

Second Chance Rescue prefer to rehome in the Midlands area. If interested in Cloud please reply to thread, PM or email scr_enquiries@hotmail.com

Donation for Cloud will be expected on adoption

Im fostering this little cutie and his a real darling, still quite shy but will sit in your lap and eat, his got the cutest way of cleaning himself :lol:

oh wow Gina I would have met him if you had had him a few days earlier! what does vanilla think of him has she seen him through the bars at all?

She payed no attention to him :lol: I think he wanted to say hello and all she did was sniff him and bop off :lol: I honestly think sje starting to believe shes human ! :shock:

About 1 third of the size. bless him. His a tiny little guy, when i pick him up i get real nervous incase i hurt him :lol: :lol:

awww I am sure someone will be interested in this little guy soon :thumb:

I have chosen a male now otherwise believe me I would be round to your house again! :lol: :lol:

aaaawwwwwww I love him! :love: like I said I would be there without hesitation if I hadn't already reserved my male bunny! :(

come on someone offer this little guy a home pleeeeeeezzz
xx

I hoesntly am shocked Bbun, i thought we would be un indated with offers for him...bless him, ill give him extra cuddles tonight to cheer him up

I would be more than happy to offer this little chap a forever home, but I am in Bolton, Lancs. He is a gorgeous.

kayj said:
I would be more than happy to offer this little chap a forever home, but I am in Bolton, Lancs. He is a gorgeous.

:twisted: cmon Kayj, uuuuu know bunny runs can be organised :wink:

Back