• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shed finished! : )

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Yay! finally the shed is finished! the run is attached, and the window and door ventilated! :D

Just need to furnish the inside now, and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions??? :?:

I was going to put a spare hutch in there so that they had a cozy bed and some diferent levels but unfortunately it is too big! :( The shed is 4' wide so I could put a small hutch along the back of it, only I can't find one that would be wide enough for 2 bunnies so I'm looking for other ideas?

touie said:
Yay! finally the shed is finished! the run is attached, and the window and door ventilated! :D

Just need to furnish the inside now, and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions??? :?:

I was going to put a spare hutch in there so that they had a cozy bed and some diferent levels but unfortunately it is too big! :( The shed is 4' wide so I could put a small hutch along the back of it, only I can't find one that would be wide enough for 2 bunnies so I'm looking for other ideas?

mine use te hutch in there shed as a toliet and sit on top of the hutch! :shock:

mine use te hutch in there shed as a toliet and sit on top of the hutch!
yup, mine used their hutch as a loo too! lol. They seemed to like laying out on the lino.

If your bunnies are having free roam of the shed I wouldn't have thought it would matter if the hutch was too small. It's really just somewhere small and snuggly to hide from scarey things and to snuggle up when cold.

Back