• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WARNING !!!!! cuteness alert

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Here are some pics of Candy's babies. They were 3 weeks old yesterday :D. They of course will all be up for adoption (including mum) once they have been neutered :wink:

babybunny1.jpg

babybunny2.jpg

babybunny3.jpg

babybunny4.jpg

babybunny5.jpg

babybunny6.jpg

babybunny7.jpg

babybunny8.jpg

babybunny9.jpg

babybunny10.jpg

babybunny11.jpg

babybunny12.jpg

babybunny13.jpg

babybunny14.jpg

Cheryl

I know I shouldn’t have come onto this page! They are adorable! :love: I remember getting a lot of offspring in those colours with my stock, specially the silver and white kind. :D

Daddy was cuddles who had been neutered and rehomed now. I took in mum, dad and 7 babies and she was already pregnant again :( . Her 7 babies from the previous litter are all being neutered on Wednesday and Thursday this week :shock:

I remember when you first got them. I am sure you will find homes for the frist lot of babies if they look like mum and dad who are gorgeous :love: Sending hugs to all the babies who are having their ops on wednesday and thursday.

I saw these and the rest of Cheryl's cuties yesterday! They are all totally adorable i couldnt stop watching them all! Im sure they will all find homes really quickly!

Just had another one from the previous litter reserved :D. They are only being neutered this week but 4 are reserved already :D

Cheryl

They really are just tooooooooo cute :love: and as most people have said, the babies have gorgeous colourings!!!!!!!!!

AWW!!! Oh I want them all!! I WANT THEM ALL!!! They're so cute and little and all different colours! Waaah why can't I have a huge mansion and fill it with millions of rescue bunnies??!

AMETHYST

Back