• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet my sons hammies Chicco and Buster

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
This was my sons first Hamster she was so friendly sadly she died at only 6 months old. He now has a Roborovski I will try and get a photo soon but he is so fast.

chicco.jpg

This is Buster he is a very cheeky chappie
buster.jpg

OooO more hammies! How adorable! I am sorry that your son's syrian died at only 6 months, she was a cutie pie! The little Russian winter white is adorable! He's not a campbell right?

Beebop said:
OooO more hammies! How adorable! I am sorry that your son's syrian died at only 6 months, she was a cutie pie! The little Russian winter white is adorable! He's not a campbell right?

Hm not to sure it just said russian dwarf when we bought him don't think he is a winter white but don't quote me on that :lol: :lol: :lol: I have to say Syrians are my favourite I just think they love human company.

nah he is a Russian Winter White, i am sure of it, well almost. The difference is that Winter White has three stripes—the dorsal stripe and one on each side where the belly colour joins with the top coat, the campbells only have the dorsal stripe really. So you have yourself a winter white! If you restrict the hours of daylight he has, his coat will change to white, hence the name! Cool huh!

aww there so cute! Im paranoid about my hamster dying he's 18 months old and i have to wake him up every morning just to check XXX

Back