• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello to all can anyone help!?

inka dinka doo

Alpha Buck
hello everyone i am tanya i live in guildford surrey i have owed bunnys since i was 12 now 21 my fiancee is a guinea pig man and i have 4 rabbits 2 dwarf lops one giant french lop and a lion head miniture who is pregnant with her second lot, i need some help if anyone can.
i have a male mix lionhead and french lop baby he is 5 months and needs a home i have rehomed all my other babies and he is the only one has he has red eyes no one wants him he is so cute and i wish i could keep him but he needs a permenant home!
I am able to look after any rabbits of guineas on short term if there is ever anyone in need in the surrey area1 so feel free to contact me!

The lionhead mum was pregnant by a french lop dad? I'm surprised the pregnancy went okay and she managed to give birth that's quite a ize difference :shock:

Welcome to the forum :)

Tamsin

Hi welcome to the forum
Was the pregnancy an accident? as you say this is her 2nd litter. Personally i would get your male/female or both spayed/neutered to stop this happeneing again. As Tamsin says mixed breed pregnancies can cause complications if the male is bigger as the female may have difficulties giving birth.

Back