• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ahhh, thank goodness for fans!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
This was a hot Sophie today sitting by the fan to cool herself off!!!! :D

DSCF1041.jpg

DSCF1042.jpg

DSCF1046.jpg

Bless her, she loves the fan blowing through her hair!!!! :lol:

I use the pen to fence off the sofa and tv which were the areas that Sophie used to be naughty in (trying to chew wires etc) now it's great, and I can just leave her to it!

aaawww what a beauty. I have my fan going in here but strangely simba and nala are hid up behind the sofa. Simba just keeps poking his head round the side for a blast of air but guess its pretty cool behind there.

so she not doing the old sticking her bum up trick that you were saying about last time any more lol :lol:

Caits said:
so she not doing the old sticking her bum up trick that you were saying about last time any more lol :lol:

:lol: No, she didn't do that today! Probably cus I had the camera ready.. she probably thought "She's not taking a pic of me cooling me bum to put on that forum!!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

aww, lol

if she were human, her eyes would be crossed cartoon style and she would be saying "AHHHHHHH!! GREAT!" lol she just has that kinda look on her face! :lol:

Back