• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ooookies!!! piccies!!!!! This is just half!!!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Agi and Lilly
Agiandlilly1.jpg

Agi and Lilly again
Agililly2.jpg

Agi and Lilly again
Agolilly3.jpg

Grace
BabyGrace.jpg

Rex Grace and Flora
Bunnys.jpg

My Cat Charlie
Charliecute1.jpg

Grace again
FatGrace.jpg

Flora
Flora.jpg

Flora again
Flora1.jpg

Another one of Flora
Flora3.jpg

Grace and Flora
GraceandJasmine.jpg

Kay with Grace
Gracekay.jpg

Jack
Jackhome.jpg

Jasmine
Jazzflop.jpg

Jack in his run
JackRun.jpg

Another of Jasmine
Jasminetent.jpg

awww ther all so cute how many u get off kay just the two or more.
and how long did it take u to get there i bet ur really tired

hope all the new buns are settling well. i bet they are glad they have come to live with you, nice big runs and lots of fuss they have to look forward to. :D

sophie

we came home with 6 all together! and it took us 3 hours to get down and 2 and a half to get back!

The bunnies look gorgeous I hope they know how lucky they are to have found you Phill :D

One question though, how did threy cope with 2 and half hours in the car?

They were fine! they had there water bottles and we put bags of ice in the carriers with them which worked wonders!!! they didn't seem to mind the journey at all! and there all running around there runs now! :D

Lovely pics, what gorgeous buns! Bet you are thrilled to bits!!! One very happy bunny mummy and six very happy bunnies :D Lovely for you after all that you have been through xx

Glad you all arrived back safely, I had a lump in my throat as I was looking at the pics, I am so happy they have come to live with your family and I can't believe they have settled in so soon. They have probably forgotten me already.

You could have edited the pics with me on before you showed them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was really nice meeting you and your mum.
Take care and love and hugs to all the bunnies
Kay & David

aww no editing photos with you in Kay, or is it to keep your super hero identity a secret so you can carry out your animal rescues in peace!

Phill said:
They were fine! they had there water bottles and we put bags of ice in the carriers with them which worked wonders!!! they didn't seem to mind the journey at all! and there all running around there runs now! :D

When I fetched my rescue buns they were in the car for an hour i was worried sick, guess they cope better than we think they do.

Good luck with them all phill they a gorgeous :D

Yep - good luck with the new buns Phil - must have been a long day.

Bet you wont sleep much tonight though :)

Martin + Pam

aaawww glad your new bunnies are settling in well after their journey. What a load of cuties you have :D

Thanks Guys!!! Agi and Lilly have even stteled now and im off to the vets on tuesday with Jack to get him booked in for his neuter! Ali of course thinks im evil for having them cut off!!!! :lol: But Ali is in love with grace! He was giving her a cuddle last nitgh a then went *i miss Patch* AWWWW it was so cute! then i said i thought you didn't like my rabbits? and he said * i never said i didn't like them i just don't like the amount of money you spend on them!!! Pah!!! Ha Ha!!!! What does he know! I don't spend that much honest! :lol: :lol:

Yep her name was holly but we had a holly who died so my mum called her Flora because the second part of the Latin name for Jassmine is Flora!

Back