• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vapona fly Killer good product : )

Suzi Wong

Mama Doe
Got some of these from ASDA yesterday,they are thin plastic thingys that look like sunflowers, just stick them onto the windows and when the flies land on them for a feed it kills them.

Only had them on for 24 hours and already finding dead flies about the place, we have put both of them near to Oscars house and they do seem to be doing the job. I was looking for fly papers but can't find them anywhere :roll: but these will do for now.

hi

:) I've got one of these on my bunny-shed window, behind the net curtain - thanks for reminding me to change it (I think they last a couple of months?) - I think this topic should be posted in chat or care sections though - it may get missed here and we need all the ammo we can get against flies!

They sound good im lucky that i can still get fly papers with ease, but if these attract the flys then thats even better.How much were they?
val

I use the sunflower things on all my windows they are really good and you can buy them in bulk from ebay quite cheaply.
Only thing to say is if the window gets alot of direct sun that they tend to ooze whatever they've got in them and make a bit of a mess on the window.

Back