• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Newbie

Hoppy26

New Kit
Hi there, new here and looking to rehome a Bunny, was going to buy one but would rather rehome.
looking for a small nice natured pet.
Male female dont mind, colour unimportant too.

Hello! :wave: Hope you find the perfect bunny friend, and I'm glad you've decided to rehome.

Have fun on the forums!

AMETHYST

Hiya :wave:

You will get loads of helpful advice on here regarding your new bun! There are a few people on here from rescue's so I'm sure they will help you out! :wink:

Hiya. Hope you find a lovely bunny (or two, or three...... :D )
Enjoy the forum

hiiiiiii :wave: to rehome bunnies click on the icon at the top of the page on the right hand side saying rabbit rehome- be be carefull they are all so lovely!

Mouse_with_flag.gif

A very warm welcome to you and I know you will get lots of help and advice here

Hi welcome to the forum.
Where in the UK are you? What size/sort of rabbit are you looking for? Are you looking for a single, a pair or more rabbits?
Im sure we can find you your ideal bunny :D :D

Hi to all, your a nice friendly bunch, dont usually get such a warm welcome on forums!

Diddeen, im looking for a small bun, dont mind really what breed, mixed, lionheads are cute and love the dwarfs but temperment and personality is more important i think.
I will be main care giver but i do have two step kids that stay every other weekend, of course they would be supervised at all times when round bunny but it would have to be gentle enough for them to pet aswell.

Anyone know of a nice bunny in need of a good home?

where in the UK are you? Then we can suggest local bunnies to you.
Also.. have you ever thought about a pair? Rabbits are really happy when they are paired up so that they have company. Some rescue rabbits are paired up at rescue centres or they may not wish to rehome rabbits that will end up living on their own. If they are a pair and have been neutered/spayed then they should live happily together as long as their hutch/cage is big enough to house 2 rabbits.
Hope you find your ideal pet rabbit soon.. there are lots of cuties waiting for a loving home.

Back