• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shocking! Rabbit breeder selling on ebay!

very annoying, have also reported it to ebay, how do they know at that age what sex they are they can only be about three weeks old!

awww thats terrible selling them on ebay- i suppose they are just trying to advertise really- it makes you want to buy them so they aint with such terrible owners!

.::.whiterabbit.::. said:
it makes you want to buy them so they aint with such terrible owners!

Understandable, but you've just got to keep telling yourself that you'd only be giving that person an excuse to breed and sell more. But yeah, well done for people reporting it - I'm going to do the same.

AMETHYST

ebay

I mailed this breeder directly ( you can do this by loggin on th ebay & going to the ask the seller a question) It had ended anyway but I told this seller what I thought of her for trying to sell her babies in such a callous way.

Adele said:
:( :( This gets me very annoyed.... well done for reporting it to E Bay.

I definitely agree. It is absolutely awful in how Ebay runs their online business, if they cannot control situations like that via their Terms of Service guidelines.

I am so glad to read that it was reported.

Sincerely,

I go on Ebay quite a lot. I decided to contact the seller. I just clicked on their user name. This was the email I sent.

I strongly disagree with breeding animals for profit. And come on at the end of the day that's what it's all about making easy money. There are enough unwanted animals in this world without people deliberately setting out to breed them and create more.

I noticed that you were trying to sell rabbits on Ebay. This is very irresponsible and shows little consideration for the animals. Cant you find a better way of making money!

OMG!!!! :evil: :x :x :evil: That is so terrible! That irresponsible, cruel, coldhearter person is a terrible person! You know what!?!? EBay should be shut down for being a very terrible site. You know what! I feel like giving that unhuman thing (the seller) a lecture! :twisted:

People will never learn :?

I too believe that you should not buy from such people (or bad pet shops) because you feel sorry for the animals. However, if I ever see an animal suffering, all of that goes 'out the window' and I just buy them because I know I can get them better. I cannot help being so soft.

I know it creates a 'demand', and they just get more in, but I just cannot leave an animal to suffer and die when I know I can save it.

chinakit

Back