• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello

mummyally

Young Bun
Hello new mummy here to 2 Rabbits , mother and daughter that need a new home as there first family are leaving the country. we live in leicester and they are outside rabbits.

Hiya and welcome to the forum. Your post has confused me slightly are the tow rabbits looking for a new home or are you keeping them?

Hi sorry about confusing you.we have adopted them from a family that couldn't keep them . i would show you pictures of them but don't know how .

Ah! now im not confused! Well wlecome to the forum XX There is a topic about pccie tutorial in the information bit at the top

ok i'll try and post a picture of our 2 bunnies the elsdest one is Flopsy and her daughter mopsy.mopsy is 1 year old we don't know the age of Flopsy, they are getting friendlyer by the day and i am having a run made for the garden hoping it will arrive this week.
hope this worked if not can some one tell me where i went wrong i really want to show you how beautiful they are.
flopsy.jpg

mopsy.jpg

Back