• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Fiesty Boy!

sarsimp

Mama Doe
Well, this morning I was feeding the crew and Pip started growling at me as usual - never can work out if he gets impatient for his grub or is just cranky in the morning - and then, he gets up on his back legs and boxes my hand like a flippin kangaroo! :shock:

I have never seen him do this before - what does it mean?!!

It was so funny - I just fell about laughing (Pip went of in a huff!) and Daisy dog looked amazed! :wink:

sarsimp said:
Well, this morning I was feeding the crew and Pip started growling at me as usual - never can work out if he gets impatient for his grub or is just cranky in the morning - and then, he gets up on his back legs and boxes my hand like a flippin kangaroo! :shock:

I have never seen him do this before - what does it mean?!!

It was so funny - I just fell about laughing (Pip went of in a huff!) and Daisy dog looked amazed! :wink:

Usually male rabbits do it with each other over territory or does, looks like he is perceiveing you as trying to steal his territory or mate.

My boy Cosmos has started doing this too me recently. I think it is because they now live in a shed and I have to enter his territory to catch him.

Caz

Back