• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Play Time!

i brought this from a charity shop for them! you can buy them from the internet, but they are quite expensive! they do really love playing with it though, as there is a hole in the top so they can jump onto a second layer. it is meant to be for kittens, but my 2 nethies are so small they can fit through all the holes!

sophie

aaawwww what beautiful bunnies you have there Sophie :D
I have now been tempted into buying a castle for our little Netherlands, I will be bankrupt at this rate if everyone keeps coming up with nice bunny toys and treat ideas :!: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Gorgeous Nethies you've got there :D

Great play castle too - I'm sure Yalta would love one of those to rip apart to vent her frustrations out on now that she's been spayed.

Martin

Lovely pics - I bought the tunnel for my buns but they sit on it and make it collapse :roll: I am now looking for some hard plastic to make a innard for it! :wink:

NicolaB18 said:
cool, is it good and sturdy the castle? cause hope will prob try get in it and on top of it.. lol

it is fairly sturdy, how much does your bunny weigh? both of mine can be on the top at once and it doesnt collapse.

5cutebunnies they do like wearing their collars, :D i first brought cheap ones from wilkos as i thought if they were going to chew them off them i didnt want to buy them really pretty ones if they were going to ruin them. now i know that they arent going to chew them i have brought them nicer ones. bella is actually wearing my mums old yorkies collar, i had to cut a bit off the end as it was extra long. i like them wearing them as i can hear them when they are runing around, and are very handing as little fella is always sneaking into the other rooms! :lol:

Back