• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Petey is for the chop!!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
Well I took Timmy for his VHD today, he had complete vet health chesk and was told what a healthy little bun he is :D It was a new vet which has recently opened and we had a tour of the premises and had a good chat and was impressed with the vets rabbit knowledge and so we have decided to switch Petey to there and have booked him in for his neuter next monday, the price was cheaper too which is good, especially having 5 bunnies now. Timmys VHd only cost me £7 as they had a special offer of half price vaccinations as they have just opened.

Lets hope the vet is as good as they seem :roll: and that Peteys op goes ok :D

Keep your fingers crossed for him next monday (11th July)

Awww good luck little Petty for his neuter and the vaccination injection was certainly a bargin at £7 for Timmy - Well done.

thats the day i go to italy! i wont be able to check how he is that evening so hope all goes well, i will be thinking of him with my fingers and toes crossed!

sophie

Thanks Sophie, ill PM you his progress so you can check when you get back have a nice time in Italy, Ive always wanted to go to Rome and Florence

I used to do Italian at school :D

Io Parlo Un Po Italiano :lol: :lol:

I have just gone to give the buns their supper of Veg to find that Petey has sprayed Jess all over her head :( :twisted: YUK.............Naughty boy, Poor Jess only wanted her veg and had to have a good wipe down with a damp flannel, she wasnt impressed :evil: Im sure I saw Petey laughing :lol: :lol: little devil, thank goodness hes off to the vets next week to have it all loped off :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Poor Jessie :(

Back