• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more baby pics

katokym

Warren Scout
On Saturday i cleaned out some of the babies nest area as it was getting a little be too dirty for them to live in. I put back in the clean bits of the nest so they could still have the smell of the nest . After i did this Jemima's babies decided to start jumping around the hutch and i could not resist taking more photos. They seemed to have come to life all of a sudden. Poor Jemima - no more peace & quite for her. Hope you like the pics.

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

DSCF0072.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

they really cute my rabbit is prenant hope they survive this time as all four died in her last litter :cry:

ryanh72 said:
they really cute my rabbit is prenant hope they survive this time as all four died in her last litter :cry:

Hi there, I got told off a pet shop that the doe sometimes kills her first litter of kittens. I found out that the doe i rescued did that with her first litter. Hope everything goes well with this litter. Would you please let me know when she has them. :) ( if you do not mind :D

Back