• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zippy, Kovu, Scooby new home, Yay I've a poo free house 8-)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
After many failed attemps (months) at getting the three to use their litter tray ( really I tried everything), I decided enough was enough, I just couldn't cope with ceaning up after them all the time (it was bad) that so ordered them their own hutch. Anyway it arrived Saturday and after a few hours of intensive staining and preperation it was ready for them to move in and they could poo where ever they liked :lol: .

a9cbfd66.jpg

c4fe997a.jpg

cd46f478.jpg

e7cd7203.jpg

d546bf83.jpg

a1e20ac3.jpg

b905c9f7.jpg

d07b69ec.jpg

28d0fa66.jpg

c007f734.jpg

70bc1052.jpg

My new foster turned up too on staurday, but I've so much work on don't think I wil have the chance to put the piccies, on today. I haven't even be able to catch up on any threads yet :( .

whoops think I've put two on the same, I've loads more of them, (Rexy Bexy if I have time in a but I will add them as I know you like to see kovu :D )`

I couldn't believe the size of my eight foot one, I'm daft as i ordered it as eight foot, but I was still shocked at the size. It had to come in two halves and had be joined in my garden as it was too big to transport and get through my house :D

Yep managed to find a local carpenter through the bagain pages, he makes them to my own design.

awww wowee what huge hutches mate!!!! I can see one of your fosters in the corner of that last piccie, what are they like? Your garden is great just another hutch now for buster :lol: :lol:

aaaawwwww happy bunnies and happy Tree :) ..that is a great solution, and the hutches and fantastic :D

wow thats huge they look fantastic and look really happy out there, i think i saw the foster, is it the white with some black on in the far hutch?
becky

Back