• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update to flopsy and the castrated harry

neet

Young Bun
Well thanx to all your fabulous advice upto now I have 2 bonded bunnies, you helped me thru getting him castrated, and wether to bond them or not, well i took the plunge and put them together last night and they are gettin on great harry very cautiously goes to mount her, and she just walks away, ive even seen them lying together and rubbing noses and him letting her chew on his piece of willow.
Im so happy, its like I've achieved something, with some excellent help from all you. thanx again.
p.s still keeping an eye on them tho

aaaawwww that is brilliant news, we are so pleased to hear about your happy, bonded bunnies :D
Thank you for telling us, and we are keeping everything crossed it is a match made in heaven :)
Best wishes

Oh, they're fab!!
They're gorgeous bunnies, and firm friends by the look of it!

hi

Hi

Awwwwwwwwww bless thats so sweet, I love a happy ending, they are wonderful looking bunnies..

Lisa

Back