• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exciting weekend for the furries

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Finally got the new run for my bunnies, for supervised use only, but they love it!! I've never seen so many binkies!!

newrun.JPG

newrun1.JPG

Squidgy wasn't impressed that the outside bunnies got all the attention though

collapsedsquidgy.JPG

omg im coming to give Squidgy a big squeeze!! He's adorable and what a fab pose he has :lol: :lol: :lol:
Glad all the others love their new run :D

Is your run from RR? I have the same one! It's fab, I use it indoors to block off the sofa from Sophie :roll: and use it outdoors for the piggies!!!! :D

Looks like your furries love it just as much as ours! :wink:

Yes it is from RR. It's great as an extension to their run. Nougat's never been on grass before, and she's so excited!!

Is the run really good? and if a lid was fitted would it be okay unsupervised, i only mean while im tidying up ect, also, is it a decent size?

I thought the size was a little disappointing. The panels are rectangular (70x90cm) and I've got them shortest side down (70cm per panel), so the run is higher. However, if there was a lid fitted the run wouldn't have to be so high, so you could use the panels the other way round (90cm per panel), making more space.
I don't know what other people think?

Back