• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chocolate bit me on the bum!

kmcworm

Warren Scout
Not impressed, today I was sitting in the run when Chocolate squeezed in behind me and gave me a nip on the bum - it hurt! Little madam, maybe I was sitting on the bit of grass she wanted (as opposed to the rest of the grass in the garden)!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Cagney used to do this but now she turned into a "nudger" instead which I gotta say my rear posteria is well pleased about :lol: :lol:

ouch!! naughty chocolate :no:
I have come across some bottom biting bunnies in my time, and I was tempted to wear a bottom protector at one stage with Mr Byron (the vampire as he became affectionately known as) on the prowl!!.Fortunately, we managed to curtail his antics with some behavioural therapy.....got rid of his fear and flight response and developed one myself after he kept biting me :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :x :x :lol: :lol: :lol: Now the therapist needs therapy :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kmcworm said:
she has never bitten before, I hope its not the start of something :(

If she does it again make sure that you squeal, then she'll realise that she has hurt you and hopefully she'll stop. Joey used to bite me to tell me to get out of his way when I was sitting on the floor. Now he just climbs over. :D

Thank God im not the only one who screams when Charlie decides to eat my clothes, the neighbours must think im bonkers, always squeling to myself lol :lol: :lol:

Poppy is another bottom biter too - if she doesnt get attention and you dare to sweep out her shed with your back to her - you face the consequences!!! :lol:

chocklate

Hi...my percy used ti bite my bum...I still have a lumo there where he bit me :x :x :x :cry: it hurts doesn,t it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back