• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parklife. (warning LOADS of pics)

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
Decided to take my new camera to the park to get some pics of all the wee animals and to test out my new camera. I'm still learning how to use it so some could have been better. Be warned there are loads of pics!!

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

I really love going to the park, there's always loads of wildlife (and an ice cream van too!). Just wish I had gotten a pic of the baby swans a few weeks ago when they really were babies, they were soooo cute!

Wonderful pictures - the duckies and the squirrels look great :D
Did notice the blue plastic bag in the water near the swans though - worried now :? I do wish that people would think of the wildlife and use the bloody bins :!:

Jaypot said:
Wonderful pictures - the duckies and the squirrels look great :D
Did notice the blue plastic bag in the water near the swans though - worried now :? I do wish that people would think of the wildlife and use the bloody bins :!:

Yeah, I only just noticed that when I was looking at the pics in the house. :(

great pics, some look so like edinburgh, that piccy of the rabbit eyeing you from the side...its like beat it I am trying to eat my lunch...so tough being famous ;)

Fab pics Julie! :D

You could sell them as postcards! :lol: Your new digital toy has done you proud.... now u can start using it on your buns :D :D :D :D :lol:

Wow what fantastic photos Julie :D Where is the park?
I love the swans, ducklings and wild bunny stretching :thumb:
What a lovely treat for a Sunday morning, thank you for sharing those with us. :)
Best wishes

loopylop said:
Fab pics Julie! :D

You could sell them as postcards! :lol: Your new digital toy has done you proud.... now u can start using it on your buns :D :D :D :D :lol:

That's the plan for today, a bunny photoshoot!

Adele said:
Wow what fantastic photos Julie :D Where is the park?
I love the swans, ducklings and wild bunny stretching :thumb:
What a lovely treat for a Sunday morning, thank you for sharing those with us. :)
Best wishes

It's Queens Park in the South Side of Glasgow, about 10 minutes walk from my flat.

Glad you all liked them!

aaaaawwww, well Queens Park is just fit for a King :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lucky you living so close by, bet you wander in often, and it must be lovely to see it changing with the seasons :)

Adele said:
aaaaawwww, well Queens Park is just fit for a King :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lucky you living so close by, bet you wander in often, and it must be lovely to see it changing with the seasons :)

Yeah, it looks spectacular in winter when the trees are covered in snow.

Julie..these are really beautiful photos and I have so enjoyed them. Would you mind if I "nibbled" some for very good purposes?

Marlene said:
Julie..these are really beautiful photos and I have so enjoyed them. Would you mind if I "nibbled" some for very good purposes?

Help yourself. :D If you don't mind me asking, what's the very good purpose? :D (I'm very nosey!)

Julie wrote

Help yourself. If you don't mind me asking, what's the very good purpose? (I'm very nosey!)

These lovely pictures will land up in my "thank you" cards. I am involved in raising funds for our local cancer group (CLAN) and I do the posters and thank you cards etc etc. also ...very selfish maybe...they will also appear on my birthday cards. Hope that is OK with you :roll:

Marlene said:
Julie wrote

Help yourself. If you don't mind me asking, what's the very good purpose? (I'm very nosey!)

These lovely pictures will land up in my "thank you" cards. I am involved in raising funds for our local cancer group (CLAN) and I do the posters and thank you cards etc etc. also ...very selfish maybe...they will also appear on my birthday cards. Hope that is OK with you :roll:

It's definately fine with me, I'm glad you llike them so much! :D

Back