• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

before and after piccies of diet divas (optional)

cazza269

Mama Doe
ok here goes....here is my before piccy, taken by my four year old this morning, obviously I will edit this and add my after piccy hopefully of a slimer firmer me!!

DSC00375.jpg

Cairi: height 5ft 5, weight at start 10st 0lbs

I'll get Andy to take one of me later today, he's still in bed!

One of my friends was trying to loose weight for her wedding (this Friday) she has a picture of her in her underware taped to the inside of her kitchen cupboards, if she is ever tempted and goes to get something out of the cupboard then that makes her see sense!

you look skinny though! im way fatter then you and im 14- actually not being big headed but these pics do make me look bigger but this is me...from the side!

fatbelly.png
morefatbelly.png

well personally I dont see any probs with your shape, dont be hard on yourself, you are 14 still having changing and growing to do, believe me, I had a real hard time during my teens, I had a problem with my knees which left me crippled with pain for a few years so I became very heavy, my saviour was finding a running club and taking that up once able and believe me I didnt have to worry about what I ate after that! Make sure you enjoy yourself and dont worry what other girls say to you, others can be horrid, just you hold your head up high and be proud you are you, which seems to be a very sweet mature young lady :thumb:

since having the kids I hav e got a bit lazy :oops: so I really need to lose some weight and get back out running again...believe you me you dont want to see my back view, or a close up of my stretch marks ;)

Well done :thumb:

You look a good weight for your size. I was chubby when I was younger (in my teens) and then I got gym obsessed and went down to 7st and I am 5ft in height.

white rabbit - there is nothing wrong with you at all!!! You have a completely flat stomach!!! please don't diet - you really don't need to at all! and cazza i also think you have a lovely figure! but white rabbit at 14 you're still growing and everyone changes in their teens, my best friend used to be quite big - a size 12/14 but shes slimmed down o a size 8 without doing anything! she just grew taller!

Diets are the worse thing you can do and they DONT work. I eat chocolates, crisps, biscuits and stuff, and I am really slim and toned. The only way to get the body you want is to move about and work at it, NOT rely on a diet to do it all. I understand that as you get older in life its more difficult to shift weight, but that’s even more reason to work out IF you are un happy with your body. Almost everyone can have the body they want.

I did weight watchers and that really helped me, I have lost 2 stone (and hopefully a bit more yet) but I started at like 15st, you are 10st!! The pointing thing with weight watchers helped as I didnt have a chocolate bar just for the sake of it, or a pasty or other fatty things that were easy for me to buy on a lunch time at work.

The best way is to exercise (I'm still fitting that one in!) and just think about what you eat, like dont have theat extra biscuit, only have treats once a week (you'll enjoy it more too) and watch your portions if anything, you look fab so I wouldnt make any drastic changes to the way you eat and live your life.

This can be done with a slight change in what you eat and you can continue for ever like that, most diets require a massive change in what you eat and then you get to where you want to be, start eating as you did before and put the weight back on :(

Everyone's right, at 14 everything's changing so don't let it get you down there is nothing at all wrong with your shape.

I got Andy to take a pic of me this morning. I wanna slim down a wee bit. I lost 2 stones on WW and put 1.5 stone back on. I think I was more motivated then as my flatmate at the time was doing it too. Now I'm living with boyf and we eat out a LOT!

IMG_0730.jpg

edit: p.s. maybe I shouldn't have worn black it hides my tummy!

Back