• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vanilla needs new loving home. Beware very cute!

Jandy

Young Bun
Edited to say (photo further down page)

Vanilla is an entire female lop eared bunny, bought to SCR rescue as the dogs in her previous home were making her very nervous.

She has a wonderful temperment, only half an hour after getting her to a foster home she lay down in the living room and started watching tv.
Shes more than happy to come up to you, eat from your hand and have lots of cuddles. Shes a little thin due to stress i think but that will all change now, apart from that shes great.

Vanilla is looking for a new loving home, she loves being a house bunny and we are working on her toilet training. Shes ideal for new bunny owners or experienced, but not in a home with dogs.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please feel free to pm or reply to post.

Second Chance Rescue prefer to rehome in the Midlands area. if interested please pm, reply to thread or email scr_enquiries@hotmail.com.

A donation will be requested on adoption of Vanilla.

DSCN1719.jpg

aaaaawwww Vanilla is a very pretty bunny and sounds gorgeous, I am sure someone will come forward soon to offer her a forever home.
Good luck Vanilla :)

Hi
We are based in just on the out skirts of birmingham, place called halesowen. Hope this helps.

Update on Vanilla

Vanilla has turned into an amazing house bunny in the last few days, she answers to her name, follows you everywhere when called, if you call her and pat the sofa she jumps up and snuggles. She also rolls over so you can scratch her belly. Have no idea what bought this on :lol:

omg!!!! how sweet is she litter trained? Neutered? I totally adore her, I know Halesowen that is the side of Birmingham closest to me!!! I lilve in Wordsley near Stourbridge!!! I will see what I can do with regards to talking my boyfriend round lol!!!! 1 quetion, does she tend to chew things?

She does tend to take a liking to edges of carpet and some wires, but weve found as she has become so unbelieveably people friendly she is easily distracted, shes so intelligent and quick to learn we are currently teaching her bunny football.

She doesnt tend to spend much time in her cage, which is why i think shes suddenly people obsessed LOL :lol: We are tiolet training her at the moment, only had one accident outside the cage with a wee and a couple pf poops, which i dont think is too bad for the last week.
As far as we know she isnt, neutered, being a rescue i honestly couldnt tell you.

Hope this helps, im happy to answer as many questions as you like, and your more than welcome to come visit her before making a decision.

Big smile at your boyfriend and a wink LOL :lol:

nope Flash already has a girly girl Haffy!!! Orchid!!!! And apparently Orchid hates female buns so Vanilla couldn't live with them!!! :? So does that mean she would live on her own or I get a boyfriend for her?? :lol: :lol: :lol: I ain't gettin my hopes up tho as b/f really said no more after 2 bunnies :roll:

oh good god!! i forgot about orchid!!! :oops:

My O/H told me no more when i just had Sugar and Charlie (My old guinea) now look how many i have got!!!1 :lol:

Mine said no after one and threatened to leave if we had anymore - then he fell in love with Buster and wouldnt let him go :roll:

So theres hope yet :lol:

Mines threatened to leave loads and i have 13!!!! soon to be 17!!when i told him i was getting 4 more he just sighed and sadi but thats it right?! ah what does he know!

i really will beg him loads tonight, would love to come and see Vanilla 1st will let you know what happens tonight with boyfriend

please please Jon let me have her :lol:

of course, she would love to have a vistor and i think your'll be very shocked at how friendly she is LOL :lol:

Let me know how it goes with the boyfriend and we can arrange a time if you would still like to come and meet her. :D

I really dont know, came in as a unknow rescue this one bless her. I would think young but i dont really know rabbits too well, so i wouldnt go on my guess :lol:

Awww Carys chick, I get what you were tring to MSN me about today when I made you go away, I'm sorry I will catch up properly with you tomorrow. I'm thinking about you right now and willing Jon to say yes. I could always have a word with him if you want :lol:

Back