• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Groovy Gizmo has arrived!!!

Gilly & Gizmo

Young Bun
Hi all :)

I have just joined your forum today and have got nothing done as been on most of the afternoon.Anyway i have managed to take some photographs of my bunny "Gizmo".

He is such a character and it was difficult to get some decent ones, as everytime i went to take one he would move!

They are on Photobucket i hope you all like him as much as i do.

http://photobucket.com/album/b364/GroovyGizmo

Gill :bunny:

says page not found. :(
If you login to your photobucket you should get a page of small photos that you have uploaded. Under each one there is URL, LINK and IMG. If you copy and paste the IMG link then your photo will appear in your post.

Hi again

Sorry to all who tried to look at my photos and were dissappointed. I will try and sort it out asap. Aint tried to do anything like this before.

Gill :?

aaaawwww dont worry Gill, we are sure the photo will be worth waiting for :)
Please let us know if you need some help with Photobucket, Tamsin is the Computer whizz to ask advice and we have several other members on here that are very computer savvy!
Me NOT being one of them :? :lol: :lol:

Best wishes

Hi Adele

Thank you, i have not really done anything like this before, its usually really straight forward. Thanks i would appreciate some help on this.

Back