• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

popsiciles

Probably not those things have a lot of sugar in them!

I went to Monkey world last year and they fed the monkeys ice pops to help them keep cool :shock: they were bright blue!

Caz

u can make u own bunny ice lollys
i make some for my rabbits, i used the ice cube trays and filled them with water with a drop of pure orange juice in cause then it has less suger in or u use squeezed oranges which would be better then they can have little cubes mine really enjoyed them
becky

Rexy bexy said:
u can make u own bunny ice lollys
i make some for my rabbits, i used the ice cube trays and filled them with water with a drop of pure orange juice in cause then it has less suger in or u use squeezed oranges which would be better then they can have little cubes mine really enjoyed them
becky
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now my pops can rest peacfully in my tummy and not in hers!!! :roll:

i mite try makin those ice cubes keep them cool as they are too hot ther just flat out in the shade its not fair on them havin so much fur lol
cud u put peices of fruit in them or even different types of fruit juices :?:

Back