• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi all

cassie10

New Kit
Just wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself. I have 2 Rabbits both of them are foster rabbits snowball he is my mums rabbit and babe she is my nieces rabbit I also have ben which is my GSD and cassie and she is silver tabby cat although she also looks like a rabbit because a few years ago she got run over and lost her tail so she is really my cabbit

Can't wait to chat to you all

Lyn :D

hello lyn :wave:
Hope you enjoy the forum
Hope to see some piccies soon!

.::.whiterabbit.::. said:
awww poor cassie :) is she coping ok?

welcome to the boards and hope you enjoy chatting to all of us :)
myxx

hi whiterabbit.::.
Yea she seems to of adapted to things like fences and thin walls in the beginning she fell off a few times.
She is very lucky to be alive after that day, i won't go into the gorry details but after £500 at the vets you can imagine the damage.

£500 pounds! i could never afford that lol seen you live in berkshire- where abouts??? i live in reading :D

I live in slough but if i had a choice i wouldn't, what a dump Ha Ha

hmmm not the best place but not that bad- i like going there to shop - im wierd i know i like the smaller places!

I agree great place to shop but not a good place to live. I got broken into 3 times in one month last year I hate it here, Do you wanna swap LOL

hello and welcome to the forum
hope u enjoy
that must b awful being broke into 3 times in 1 month i cudnt cope i'd have 2 move

cassie10 said:
hmmm not the best place but not that bad- i like going there to shop - im wierd i know i like the smaller places!

I agree great place to shop but not a good place to live. I got broken into 3 times in one month last year I hate it here, Do you wanna swap LOL

im in the same boat really i live in an awful estate where kids bully me and my younger brothers and kick footballs at our door and windows and people are always shouting etc :(

Back