• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Johnny - snuffles bunny needs a new home

sgprescue

Mama Doe
This is Johnny, he is a 11 month old neutered male dwarf lop. He has snuffles and is looking for a home where he can live with other snuffles bunnies.

DSCN0192.JPG

DSCN0195.JPG

Cheryl

OMG Cheryl he is beautiful!!!!!!

As of 10th July i will have two snuffely girls! But im so far away!

Good luck XXX

He is lovely

Not you too Cheryl!!!!!!!!

But im Sure lilly and Agido would like a boyf! MMMMMMMmmmmmmm!

How far is are you from bolton cheryl? and is he Vaccinated?

Im sorry Phill, I would get him vaccinated if I could but I really dont think his immune system will be up to it :cry:. The homeopathic vaccine is the best I can do for him right now.

Cheryl

I know cheryl, i would'nt want to risk it as he is such a sweetheart. Im sure that he will find a very lovely home soon XXX

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my little johnny!!! I love him to bits!! If only i had a shed he could have as his palace you know i would have him so fast! I can vouch that this little Johnny is just so placid i cuddled him for ages on the rabbit awareness day Cheryl ran and he wasnt bothered at all. He is one of the most cuddliest rabbits ive ever cuddled :D :lol: i really hope Johnny finds a lovely home soon.. at least then i wont have any temptation when i pick my two up after my hols :lol:

bunny

hi

yes i would love to have him, i have a spare hutch at the mo.

i live in swanley kent, but im working in stapleford, just outside cambridge, if any one can get him to me. and then i can take him home from there.

Back