• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics! this time featuring Ivy and Lilly!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ivy
Ivy2.jpg

Apple
Applegrass.jpg

Hester, Lavender, Milly, Plum
conkedbunnys.jpg

Lilly
lilwardrobe.jpg

Ivy
Meivy.jpg

Wilbur, Hester, Milly
snuggle.jpg

Velvet
velvetgrass.jpg

Pan, Ivy
Panivy.jpg

Velvet, Apple
Appleopen.jpg

Mmmmmmmm Laura let me think!!!!?????? No!!!! You can share!!!! Wilbur is Toffees brother but wilbur had to have half his ear removed in feb!

Phill, your buns always seem to be so relaxed and happy - it really shows in the pics :D The babies are huge now :shock: :D

Thanks Jay :D the babies have got massive! but Dash and scooter are sooooo much bigger than Apple and Ivy!

What lovely buns!!! I can't believe how big the babies have grown!!! :shock: Ivy looks so much like my Splodge!!!

awwwww ur bunnies are so cute wish my mum wud let me hav lots of rabbits but sadly we only hav a small garden :cry:
but 2 rabbits is enough

Phill said:
Thanks Jay :D the babies have got massive! but Dash and scooter are sooooo much bigger than Apple and Ivy!

Awww DASH.......... I LOVE DASH his baby photo was such a cutie :love:

More piccies of Dash PLEEEEEEEEEEASE :D :D :D

Alright Debs i'll get some over the weekend but i don't know when ill get them on as our comp has crashed and died!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Back