• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny run

Mad_cat_rabbit

Warren Scout
You can just about see my bunny run at the back of the buns.
Anyone any suggestions as to new toys/ games for them?

2e37136f.jpg

643d3090.jpg

The run is 5ft 4in high, 5ft 3in wide and 15ft 2in long. They have an old 3ft hutch at the bottom and a wooden box as well. The also have an old washing basket which has 3 holes in it, plastic mini fencing, a red tunnel and various balls and rattly things. What else can I do to keep their brains stimulated?

A shelf along the back would give them more up/down exerise room. I like the handing toys like the kabob which you put veg on and they have to stretch for.

A tunnel? You can moke a square one with two sides and a roof if you can't get a big enough pipe.

Tam

How about a couple of hanging baskets filled with hay and dangling down from the roof or top part of the structure - the Hairy Mob like the ones in the garden - you often find a bun asleep in it - after having a swing in it that is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaypot said:
How about a couple of hanging baskets filled with hay and dangling down from the roof or top part of the structure - the Hairy Mob like the ones in the garden - you often find a bun asleep in it - after having a swing in it that is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This I have never considered, would probably suit Smudge who loves to climb and find places to be on his own.

Have tried boxes with them and they don't last 5 mins, they are like locusts when it comes to shredding them :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
Your buns look they want to get into mischief :lol: :lol: :lol: They look very happy though :wink:

Mischief isn't the right word for these lot. They have just shreddied their hand brush to pieces (its their 6th one this year), wherever I hide it they find it :lol: :lol: .

My bunnies are very happy apart from bedtimes but what bunny is at that time of the day!!! :lol: The vet said I was a good bunny mummy coz my lot spend from 7am til 10:30pm (summer only) either in their run or free ranging around the garden. 8) 8)

i went into poundland at the weekend and they have got some lovely things in there for bunnies, and the best thing is everything is £!!!!!!!
i brought my 2 a tent and a tunnel! :D

sophie

Back