• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

arc! look :D

Katie

Mama Doe
recognise these little guys? they are soo cute! and make the perfect couple, Lorna was full so she recommended us to debbie as she was going on holiday so we got them for a few days! :love:

timandrosie015small2un.jpg

I have very little to go on, however I am prepared to have a guess. Are these Jeanie and Gary who were rehomed to a lady called Cayley?

Janice

oops should have explained a bit more! its rosie and tim, rehomed to debbie hicks although i think it was just rosie, shes one of the huge number of babies you had!

It is coming back, Rosie was originally called Jenny and was adopted by Debbie to live with Tim. Rosie came from a home where the poor owners ended up with over 40 piggies after they had purchased 2 'female' piggies from a large national pet store to discover that they actually had a boy and a girl. They were wrongly told that you cannot sex piggies until they are 8 weeks old, however they were not told that the males can be fertile at 5 weeks. As a result this family ended up badly over run with small, medium and large sized piggies. We are expecting another call in 4 weeks time to sex for them the next lot of arrivals as a result of them being misinformed and probably have to take more away to rehome for them.

Rosie certainly looks a little bigger than when I last saw her and has some lovely long grass to cut, unlike mine which has been eaten down to the ground.

Janice

Rosie was one of the Hanworth group, however she was almost identical to one of the babies that Katherine Hepburn had.

Janice

Back