• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby buns!

Lind80

Mama Doe
These are my little dwarf lop bunnies that I have been hand rearing for just over a week now. They all seem to be doing ok at the moment, so touch wood they will carry on this way!

DSCN0716.jpg

DSCN0717.jpg

DSCN0727.jpg

DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0724.jpg

aww how cute r they how old wer they wen u started 2 hand rear them n how old r they now u just want 2 hold them lol

Wow what beautiful little bunnies, and you are doing an amazing job of hand rearing them, well done :D :D :D

OMG Lind, they are the most cute little babies ever!! You are doing a fantastic job - they look very healthy and plump!! I love their little noses and ears!! I want to nap them all!! :D

Thanks. They are lovely and so friendly they stand on their back legs to try and see you and then topple over backwards cause they are not that steady yet. I started hand rearing them when they were 7 days old, they are now 2 and a half weeks. They actually take the milk quite easily and they go frantic when I pick them up cause they think they are getting milk. There are 3 girls and a boy. The girls are the white and the 2 squirrel colour and the boy is the smallest and a chinchilla. I have got so attached to them already.

They are so cute :D , are you going to keep them?

Tree your Bob looks a bit like my Dusty in your flashing pic :D
its a face she pulls quite often especially with the one ear up and the other down :lol:

Back