• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

soft poos!!

mollyhop

New Kit
hey guys

Update: new bunny is in fact a girl! hurray!!

Iv noticed that in the mornings when i go to feed the baby bun there is a load of uneaten soft poos (begins with c...!?!) I feed her pellets and she occasionally has a bit of carrot and tiny bit of broccoli every couple of days but im left with loads of soft smelly poos!!! any ideas how to combat?!?!?

mollyhop said:
hey guys

Iv noticed that in the mornings when i go to feed the baby bun there is a load of uneaten soft poos (begins with c...!?!) I feed her pellets and she occasionally has a bit of carrot and tiny bit of broccoli every couple of days but im left with loads of soft smelly poos!!! any ideas how to combat?!?!?

yes make sure she eats loads of have and cut down a little on the pellets as she is probably gauging out on that and not eating her vitamins! :lol:

eve x

bunnylove said:
mollyhop said:
hey guys

yes make sure she eats loads of have and cut down a little on the pellets as she is probably gauging out on that and not eating her vitamins! :lol:

eve x

I thinks Eve means hay ;) !

Yup cut down on pellets and make sure she gets plenty of hay/grass etc.

Caz

Caz said:
bunnylove said:
mollyhop said:
hey guys

eve x[/quote

I thinks Eve means hay ;) !

Yup cut down on pellets and make sure she gets plenty of hay/grass etc.

Caz

yep i meant hay :oops: :oops: :oops: me in a rush as usual, looking on here when i should be doing housework! :lol:

thanks caz!

bunnylove said:
yep i meant hay :oops: :oops: :oops: me in a rush as usual, looking on here when i should be doing housework! :lol:

thanks caz!

:no: Naughty Eve go and dust now!!!

While your at it nip over to mine ;) !

Caz

Caz said:
bunnylove said:

thanks caz!

Caz

no problem caz wheres the keys will you pm me the adress, (ha ha !!! gonna bunny nap zeus and athena!! but dont tell her!!!!)

bunnylove said:
Caz said:
bunnylove said:

thanks caz!

Caz

no problem caz wheres the keys will you pm me the adress, (ha ha !!! gonna bunny nap zeus and athena!! but dont tell her!!!!)

:shock: :shock: :shock:

You'll be lucky if you get near Athena - she got the window cleaner the other day :lol: !

Caz

Caz said:
bunnylove said:
Caz said:
bunnylove said:

thanks caz!

Caz

:shock: :shock: :shock:

You'll be lucky if you get near Athena - she got the window cleaner the other day :lol: !

Caz

SORTED I WILL BRING A PACKET OF DIGESTIVES AND A SLAD BOUL FULL!!!! THAT WILL SWAY HER I AM SURE!"!!!
:D
EVE X

Back