• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run pics (ikkle babies)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I had to put some pictures of the bunnies from Saturdays run up. They were so adorable and really confident. These pictures were taken when we stop to give them a leg stretch and a drink of water. They are such cuties I wanted to keep them.

ce647456.jpg

f0866200.jpg

f8fc3b5c.jpg

e92388fe.jpg

99a00f24.jpg

b41b7147.jpg

bbee8901.jpg

I can't get over how clean your car is! Mine is full of hay, dog hair, rabbit hair, wet towels, pet carriers, spilt rabbit food, emergency collars and leads....don't let my hubby see that it is possible to keep a car clean!

PS Well done for doing that on Saturday. The hours I've spent doing similar must add up to thousands!!

donna-arc said:
I can't get over how clean your car is! Mine is full of hay, dog hair, rabbit hair, wet towels, pet carriers, spilt rabbit food, emergency collars and leads....don't let my hubby see that it is possible to keep a car clean!

Ditto!!!!!! Tree they are bootiful!!! How could you not want them XXX

same again tree i cant see the piccys because on the sun light so will look later! whats the story must have missed that one, where were they going one where did they come from!?

eve x

I would of loved to of kept them, Bryn kept saying shall we say we lost them and take them home. My cars only clean because it isn't my car, it's the hire car work got me.

Tree said:
I would of loved to of kept them, Bryn kept saying shall we say we lost them and take them home. My cars only clean because it isn't my car, it's the hire car work got me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

aww Tree they are lilke baby Orchid's :love:

Back