• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guinea pigs been thrown out of windows!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry:

Hearing things like that makes me feel physically sick, those poor animals. It doesn't bear thinking about what those poor little piggies felt... eugh, my eyes are filling up at the thought.

What sick people on the world :evil: :evil: :evil:

This world is a very cruel place and I just dont understand the nasty mentality of some people - they want killing themselves - wipe them off the face of the planet.

hurles out window

Wicked cruel bas__rds ...hangings too good for SCUM like that..I,d shoot the lot of them SLOWLY.

Oh no! this type of horrible story makes me so, so sad and upset.
Just when we think we are getting somewhere with the welfare of animals, something like this comes up that seemingly undermimes the progress that is being made elsewhere.
This is a rare situation though, but not rare enough ...violence against animals and humans alike seems to be on the increase, or perhaps it is just because the media jump on stories such as this with the shock element.
:(

5cutebunnies said:
I have not read the link I just couldnt :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Why oh why are some people so vile :twisted:
I don't read these links either. I feel like a complete coward, but it upsets me too much.

Back