• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its such a hard life being a bunny.......

BevBunny

Mama Doe
my two earlier today................
image_june05106.jpg

image_june05108.jpg

image_june05001.jpg

they'd obviously had such a tiring morning and needed to build their strength up for naughtiness this afternoon! :roll: If I've told them once, I've told them a thousand times bunnies are not allowed to go under the sofa and chew the carpet!! :shock: :roll:

I've got to go away all week for work and leave them, sniff. :cry:

OMG, I think Sophie would luuuurrrve to have your buns here with her :wink: They are soooooooo cute :love: But they aren't allowed to teach her any more naughty tricks!!! :no: :lol:

Aww I love it when buns are flopped out on their sides like that :love: They are just begging to be stroked.

lovely pics! they're so cute when they are so contented.
Got to ask where did you get that big bunny bowl on the pic? I could do with one like that!

Thanks everyone, I've been away all week so not been about to get to the forum! aarghhh!! Its nice to be back and all your comment smade me smile.

Bunny mad lisa - I got the big bowl from a pet shop in camden in north london several years ago, I've been back several times since but they've never had any more. Its cool cos its hand painted with bunnies and carrots. I need a big one as charlie gets in it! I made their previous one at pottery class, but they got a new one last weekend, which I painted - I'll take some pics and find out wher emy friend got it from for me.

Back