• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dog Baillie is 2 tomorow

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
It is my baby dogs 2nd birthday tommorow and here he is

Picture001.jpg

And this is Bella she 4 (b'day in january)

Picture005.jpg

And this is Daisy she's 8 (b'day in march) and she never sits still which is why she's barley in the pic!!

Picture003.jpg

My puppy's and me say thanks!!!! Baillie is noww conked out on the sofa he's had a hard day sleeping :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday to the pup. Has he settled down now Phill? I seem to recall he was rather jumpy when we visited...

Yes he's a dobermann! Roasie he has settled sort of! If people come to the house and just the yard he's fine but if they come into the house he still gets a wee bit nervous!!

Thanks Mandy! He is bootiful! But he's a bit nuts! We got him when he was 6 months old he had been thrown through a set of french doors and his old owner was going to take a hammer to his head as he wanted an aggresive dog and Baillie just isn't! So he's a little nervy and stuff but he's ok! And i love him to peices! When he first came he didn't know how to play or anything and everytime he did he thought he was going to get told off! It took him 6 months to figure out how to chew a bone!!! :shock:

Phill said:
Thanks Mandy! He is bootiful! But he's a bit nuts! We got him when he was 6 months old he had been thrown through a set of french doors and his old owner was going to take a hammer to his head as he wanted an aggresive dog and Baillie just isn't! So he's a little nervy and stuff but he's ok! And i love him to peices! When he first came he didn't know how to play or anything and everytime he did he thought he was going to get told off! It took him 6 months to figure out how to chew a bone!!! :shock:

OMG :shock: Phill why are people so darn cruel, it makes me so :evil: , well at least he has come to a wonderful home now..... such a sweetie. When we went to a dog show a few weeks back we saw gorgeous chocolate brown doberman..... stunning!

Back