• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Welcome Harvey Floorbanger!

sarattie

Alpha Buck
Yep he has a name too. We decided he looked like Harvey when we picked him up thismorning and he is totally GORGEOUS!!!
We got him from Sue at mapledurham rabbits! :D (thanks rachel for putting me on to her!!)

He's settled in really well and already is coming over for snuggles and nose rubs!!!

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Here's his brothers and sisters saying goodbye
brothersandsisters.jpg

loopylop said:
OMG

What a beautiful bunny,

*bunny naps*

Me want!!!!!!! :love:

:lol: no chance I've waited long enough!! LOL
trouble is I'm supposed to be writing reports!! He is SUCH a DISTRACTION!!!!

Goes off for more nose rubbings!!

awwwww he is gorgeous he reminds me of Binky and Bernard when they were babies. What a hard choice you had, his brother and sisters are just soooooo cute too

:lol: I know it was very hard!

Fortunately the others were not on offer! Otherwise I may have ended up with a whole family of bunnies!!

So glad you've finally got him and Sue could help...and love the name Harvey :)

Look forward to see him growing up :)

Rachel

Oh he is gorgeous - I want him :oops: He's a little beauty.
The pic of his brothers and sisters was wonderful too - I would have had to bunnynap the lot :shock: :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
Hope you managed to sort out about getting his food with Sue too. :D

:D Yep!!! Shes making me up a 10kg mix bag of A&P natural and pellets this weekend!!

(And Ill get to go back and see the other cutes again!)

Have to say, if any of the others were on offer i fear i may not have left with only the one bunny!!!! :oops:

I can't believe how chilled out he is considering its his first night. i put a cardboard box in the cage for him to hide in if hes feeling a bit scared, but he's totally more interested in what we are doing and flopping in the litter tray!!!

he just seems sooo happy!! :love: He's such a gorgeous lump!!!

sarattie said:
Diddeen said:
Hope you managed to sort out about getting his food with Sue too. :D

:D Yep!!! Shes making me up a 10kg mix bag of A&P natural and pellets this weekend!!

(And Ill get to go back and see the other cutes again!)

Have to say, if any of the others were on offer i fear i may not have left with only the one bunny!!!! :oops:

I can't believe how chilled out he is considering its his first night. i put a cardboard box in the cage for him to hide in if hes feeling a bit scared, but he's totally more interested in what we are doing and flopping in the litter tray!!!

he just seems sooo happy!! :love: He's such a gorgeous lump!!!

im so glad harvey is settling (love the name) he is a gorgess bun!
also see you live in reading- me too, your the first person ive known on these boards who live in reading also :)

At the moment he has a ferplast 100. I have just bought some of those cubes so that I can extend it while hes a littlun!!

Once he is litter and house trained, the cubes will go, and the ferplast door will just be left open so he can free range. But all thst takes time as far as i can remember with Buddy!!!

Back