• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of the Hairy Mob

Jaypot

Mama Doe
What you looking at mum? Never seen headtilt before? :D Bandit

[/img]
Bandit26june052.jpg

They've scalped me :!: :!: :D Elliot

Elliot26june05.jpg

Just don't tell them I like it :D

Elliotjumps.jpg

I'm going to get this carrot :!: I mean it :!: :D Hoops

Hoops26june05.jpg

Yay, got some :D :D

Hoopsgetssome.jpg

I'm out in the garden Aunty Lynda and Uncle Jim :p :D Muffin

[/img]
Muffin26june05.jpg

What you looking at now Dad :?: :D

Muffinlooking.jpg
[/img]

Bandit looks like he's paying very close attention to everything!
Elliot reminds me of my Patchy, who I miss terribly
patch.JPG

Hoops and Muffin are just too cute for words!!

aaawww they are all so cute.. great piccys! I especially like Elliot.. does he have a poorly back leg? He was the smelliot before wasnt he??

Diddeen said:
aaawww they are all so cute.. great piccys! I especially like Elliot.. does he have a poorly back leg? He was the smelliot before wasnt he??

Yes, he was the Smelliot - glad to say that the snip worked a treat and he doesn't pong as much now :D
Elliot does have terrible back legs - they are not formed inside very well and they have minds of their own :shock: He gets around fine though at the moment and is enjoying life to the full - so until things really start to bother him then we will leave things alone and hope that he doesn't need to have an amputation. He's a lovely boy and since he had a haircut he has really relaxed more - the hair was getting knotted around the back legs and that was making things worse. I actually think he looks a lot better so from now on, he's having short back and sides every week :D :lol: :lol:

My goodness, they're all lovely!

And what's this? Muffin on grass? The little madam would have nothing to do with our carefully manicured ermmmm 'lawn' :roll: :lol:

She's really settled and happy now isn't she, Jim and I are so pleased!

Back