• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omlet rabbit run

they're v funky, but I'm not keen on the way the site says you can keep 2 or 3 buns in it permanently, personally I wouldn't keep one in it permanently. My buns only go out in the garden ocassionally and I htink it'd be good for that sort of use, and the pod bit would be an excellent house for free running in door buns. V V cool, shame they didn't actually think about how much space bunnies need!

.::.whiterabbit.::. said:
i agree i would never let millie stay in permantly!

oh, I didn't mean to imply that you would, I just meant that any new bunny owners who do not know about bunnies would think it was OK as thats what the manufacturer says - sort of like tiny hutches in pet shops!

When I saw them I thought they were a brilliant idea - thinking of our little nethie dwarf when he goes outside. then i saw the price....... :shock: :shock: :shock:

BevBunny said:

oh, I didn't mean to imply that you would, I just meant that any new bunny owners who do not know about bunnies would think it was OK as thats what the manufacturer says - sort of like tiny hutches in pet shops!

I agree, their website is a little misleading. But then I wonder who is their target audience, because at £350 it's not exaclty a cheap starter hutch.

I would consider buying one of these as a daytime run option for my buns, and like you say you could also use the pod indoors but keep the door open for free access. Although it might just become a very expensive, very elaborate indoor toilet.

I absolutely love the idea for chickens though, fresh eggs every morning sounds good to me.

If they sold just a run in that style 6'x4' for the difference (£60) that wouldn't be a bad deal. It's nice and high (70cm = 2'4").

Tam

BevBunny said:

oh no i never thought you were pointing it at me i was just saying i wouldnt let millie permantly live in it- no worries :)

Back