• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hot Bunnies!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
It is so so hot here today the bunnies are fine though i gave them some levely bags of ice!!
I got pictures of everyone bar Lilly and Ivy they didn't feel like coming out for a photo shoot!!!

Milly
Millyice.jpg

Pan and Velvet
Panvelvethot.jpg

Lavender and Wilbur
Lavwilburhot.jpg

Lavender and Hester
Hotbunnys.jpg

Lil baby Apple
Applehot.jpg

A very lonely but hansome rex! who is on the look out for a new wife!
RexHot.jpg

Plum
Plumhot.jpg

Dash and Scooter
Sccoteranddashhot.jpg

Awww!! :love:

I was going to write, "I love the first pic down.... then the 2nd... then the 3rd..... :lol:"

Rex looks like a real cutie! :love:

Rex is a baby! He is so small! I think he's part netherland dwarf cause you can pick him up in one hand and he will be 2 next month!!!

aaawwwww beautiful bunnies and what a great idea to give the bunnies ice (cool bags!!) :wink: :)

They are loving being out in there runs again!!! I even got kisses from Milly last night and doesn't normally like me!!!

Caz Dash and Scooter are massive where as Apple and Ivy are tiny!! It's weird! You can come see them if you like!!

Oh BTW i found those shoes you know like my green ones in a shop in Dumfries!!!!! You want a pair??

Phil I may take you up on that visit at some point, John is running down at langholm soon so I may be tempted to come then! Need to see when it is though as its too early to be able to think properly, lol!!

How much are the shoes! I looked again and none, they must be popular, lol

Thanks Guys!! All the buns are well happy there back in there runs! And Pan is turning into a snuggly bun! But i think it's cause she doesn't have a hubby any more and she's sad

Back