• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breakfast !

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
breakfast.jpg

breakfast1.jpg

breakfast2.jpg

That last one is a good picture of Bramble.
I love your 3 boys together. Aren't they good, eating out of their own bowls!

HS said:
That last one is a good picture of Bramble.
I love your 3 boys together. Aren't they good, eating out of their own bowls!

They are good most of the time bless them. Though Binky is the piggie of the bunch and eats is own as quick he can and then goes looking in Bernard and Panzy's bowls for anything going! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is quite a good photo of Bramble for a change, I was in the garden this morning at 6.30 so thoought I would try and get some pics of him, I even managed I tiny little stoke too!

your bunnies are just soooooo adorable.......love the three wise (monkeys) rabbits!!!

As ever I want your bunnies. :) I used to try to feet Charlie and Lavender separately, but she'd run straight to his bowl, help him eat his food, lie down for a while and then sneak back to her bowl to eat hers! Clever little thing.

Am I right in thinking Bernard has his front teeth removed? If so I'm impressed to see he can still much his greens. :D

BevBunny said:
Am I right in thinking Bernard has his front teeth removed? If so I'm impressed to see he can still much his greens. :D

Yes you are right he did have his two front upper and lower teeth removed. He does reaaly really well bless him. He just needs is carrots, celery and anything else hard cut up into smaller pieces than the other two and we shred his cabbage smaller too that way he can eat it quickly before greedy Binky comes a sniffing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive said it before - but you always cheer me up with your funny bunny pics!!! I love them, keep them coming!!! :lol:

Back