• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NEWSFLASH

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
Hi Roving reporter Timmy bun here........

Its all excitement here at my new home tonight, Daddy just came to give me some food to find Petey, my big brother had escaped AGAIN...... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Petey was actually showing me how were supposed to do it and told me its expected of us by Mummy & Daddy, but Daddy called for mummy when he found Petey out of his pen and mummy told him he was a naughty boy and had to chase him round the room to pop him back in, I tried to take a photo to show you all but I couldnt manage to hold the camera as Im so small :( .

Dont think I should try it, no matter what Petey tells me as I dont want mummy or daddy being cross with me.

Roving reporter Timmy bun signing off (well its past my bed time and im only little!!)

I think Petey's very naughty Timmy and you're right, you shouldn't try to escape as it's worrying for mummy and daddy. Also, if you're a very good boy, they might buy you a little camera so you can takes some pictures for us. :D

Oh dear Timmy :lol: Sounds like you have a very naughty brother there! :roll:

Just keep the camera ready next time :wink: so we can all see what you two are up to :wink:

o dear timmy! please dont copy your big brother and be a naughty little boy.

going off the subject of your new brother and onto your other brother tommy- he got rehomed today, he is going to live with a very pretty lion head called snowy and tiny is in luck too we have got him a lovely new girlfriend called teeny! i will have to try and get some pics of them for you!

be a good boy! :D

Back