• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The continuing adventures of Timmy Bun!!!!

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
Well Guys here I am again, its me Lil' Timmy

Im settling quite nicely into my new home now, Mummy took me for a stroll round the garden the other night, before putting me in my little temporary run on the patio
Garden23june05P01.jpg

Garden23june05P02.jpg

I liked my garden, and mummy gave me my first small taste of a fresh picked strawberry leaf, YUMMMMMMMMY Mummy :D

Garden23june05P10.jpg

Mummy said I was only allowed to have 1 small leaf coz I was too little to have any more :( I suppose mummy knows best though :)

I cant wait to get bigger though as I cant wait to go and join the others on the grass
Garden23june05P05.jpg
(This is my big Sis, Jessie by the way)
Garden23june05P06.jpg

It started getting dark so mummy and daddy put Jess & Petey back in their room, but I was allowed to stay up for a bit, I thought id have a good explore
Tim23june01P10.jpg
I explored the back of the sofa...........

Tim23june01P14.jpg
I explored daddys PJ bottoms (I also tried nibbling them, but Shhhhh dont tell)
Timmy23june05.jpg
Eeekk been spotted......better make a run for it :twisted:
Tim23june01P12.jpg
I tried out the sofa cushions to see how comfy they are........
Timmy23june05P06.jpg
Hmmm what can I explore now?...........
Timmy23june05P03.jpg
Ooooo whats over there................

Anyway After I had a good explore, I thought Id say a proper Hello to my new Mum and dad and find out more about them

Tim23june01P01.jpg
This is my new Dad........I love him already :D
Tim23june01P03.jpg

Tim23june01P16.jpg
And this is my mum, who I love even more coz' she gives me my dinner hehe :lol:

Anyway after all that exploring I was getting a bit tired but I had to be weighed before I went to bed
Tim23june01P04.jpg
Hey look at me!!

Well Ive hogged the PC enough and mum wants it back so I better go

Bye bye for now

Lots of Love Timmy xxxx

awww Debs those piccies are great!!!!!!!!! and Timmy looks as though he's settled right in XX

sophiemarmion said:
he looks like he is enjoying his new life!

how much does he weigh???

sophie

Hi Auntie Sophie :wave: Mummy said I weigh 400g exactly! I was a good boy and sat still to be weighed :angel:

Im REALLY enjoying my new life here, and im making sure i eat all my hay up coz' my other big brother Louis told me all about his trip to the vets and told me he had to have a nasty dental, it sounded scary so Im eating up like a good boy so I dont have to have anything nasty done like that.

How are Tommy & Tiny Auntie? I still miss them but mum says one might be getting a new home too? I hope whoevers left wont feel too loney and get a new home too soon? Give them both a hug from me and tell them I miss them but not to worry as Im sure they will both have a nice new mummy or daddy like I have

Bye Auntie :love:

I do enjoy your stories Timmy. Glad to hear you're settling in. Keep telling us your adventures please. :D

OOOH!!! I want to squidge him - hes gorgeous!! Didnt realise he was so ickle and tiny!! Im afraid I find a "napping" coming on!!! :lol:

EeeeeK MUM.............. HELP!!!! Some one wants to bun nap me. :(

Dont be silly Timmy, its only Kerri, shes just joking.

Oh Ok mum, :)Think ill just keep a look out just incase anyone else tries it.
Timmy23june05P08.jpg

Back