• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cap flap

touie

Wise Old Thumper
what size cap flap would I need for my 2 medium buns to get through? My dad has brought one that says it's for cats up to 7 kg but it only measures 6" x 5" and is horseshoe shaped? would this be ok or too small?

Taht would be fine Touie! Bunny's can get in to, out of and down very small spaces! as long as they do not damage themselves when going in and out (which is something you will have to look for) they should be ok. if you keep hold of the receipt for the flap and try the buns for a couple of days if it does turn out to be too small take it back and exchange it for a bigger one XX

Thanks for the reply just after I posted the message my internet was zapped by the lightening and I only just got it fixed today!!! :shock: I decided to go for a slightly bigger one just in case, and it's clear as well so can also be used as a little window!!! All I have to do now is attatch the run and the set up is finished! :D

Back