• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Shed

leesabuntine

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone

Im after any tips or advice for creating my bunny shed!!
Its a 6X4 shed.I am wanting to keep my bunny/cat/hamster supplies in it.
Need some advice on flooring for it,tips to stop my bunny eating its way out of it...and anything else anyone can think of.
I would be most grateful for any response!
My bun will live in the shed and run until the garden is fully bunny proof....as we have staffies next door!!

He will also be allowed in the house for us to play with him!(he lives in here at the mo)
May also be on the look out for a girlfriend for him.

Leesa. X

we keep or food and rubbish in bins with lids so they don't attract unwanted animals, flies etc. we've made few adjustments to the shed - put a false floor down because no matter how much we clean it it's impossible to keep as new so we can get a new one as and when needed. have also made windows fully removable and secured strong wire to the outsides, again to make sure nothing unwanted gets in to the shed.

You can get waterproof underlay for kitchen floors so perhaps a false floor with that underneath? Are you having a run attached or not? You could try the cat flap thing.

Back