• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my bunnies!

Purplebunny

Young Bun
Here are some pics of my bunnies... Amber and Jasmine are both 4 1/2 years old.. Billy and Harvey are about 8 months old..
I hope you like them?

Amber, Jazzy and Billy..
Bunnies2.jpg

All 4
allbunnies2320x240.jpg

Harvey
harvey22.jpg

Jasmine
jazzyboo320x240.jpg

Amber
DSCF1055400x300.jpg

Billy
billy04potm528x396.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
All 4 of your rabbits are totally adorable and look like they are the best of friends :D :D More piccies!!!!

They're all gorgeous, and look very happy together. I especially like the pic of Billy - just tooooo cute!! :D

Thanks for all your comments.. They do get on quite well, Billy had the snip last week and Harvey is due to have it soon too..

Billy had the snip last week and Harvey is due to have it soon too..

have the girls been done? A week is a little soon if not as boys can still make baby bunnies for a little while after the snip

I especially like Billy he is ADORABLE and what a lovely colour and as for the name ..... well I am biased!!!

Definitely more piccies :D

Love the pics. what lush bunnies you have. Especially like jasmine. I have two bunnies that look just like her.

Back