• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Anyone Offer These Bunnies a Home????

Rspca Medway

Warren Scout
I was asked to post this by another small rescue in Chatham. She isn't Rspca run and isn't part of our centre, but is having real trouble shifting some of her rabbits.

She needs to rehome as many of her rabbits as possiable as she is having family problems at the moment. She has a small rabbit rescue in Chatham and all her animals are really well cared for .

These are some of her harder to home rabbits: -

Ebony, a dwarf lop girl, not sure of her age as she was dumped in a garden and left to fend for herself , she is abit grumpy very nervous of people, she has also been vaccinated.

Then theres Skippy, a cross wild boy bunny, he is very shy but is quite happy to laze around in the run all day, hes about three and has also been vaccinated.

Gizmo, who was neglected quite badly, but now hes fine, he is about five and isnt used to being picked up, but loves a scratch on his back.

Then theres Lillie and Foo Foo, these two are inseperable, a dwarf lop and netherland dwarf, two little girls, Lillie is lovely with no problems but Foo Foo has a few teeth problems and needs then clipped regulary.Both are also vaccinated.

Can anyone offer these any of these rabbits a home????

For more information or if you are able to rehome a rabbit please contact

DEBBIE RICHARDS

You can e mail Debbie on:- bunnymummy@fsmail.net

Debbie hasn't managed to home any of these rabbits at the moment and had another rabbit dumped on her this week.

A little netherland dwarf cross who has been neutered and is also vaccinated, his name is Little Herman and he is a cutie pie, a little nervous but he will soon come around in the right home.

If any one could help Debbie out please e mail her on: - bunnymummy@fsmail.net

I've been trying to get hold of Debbie, but had no response, she did say she would let me know if any where homed, so I will take it they are still all available.

We wish we could help her at our branch, but we have so many case rabbits and guinea pigs and strays in at the moment and list of animals waiting to come in and we just can't take them in for her :( .

Debbies main fear is all these rabbits need time and handling, and with her family problems, she doesn't have a lot of spare time, meaning these animals aren't getting the attention they need :cry: .

Please e mail her if you can help.

Thank you

am i ok to crosspost this? Im having a hard time finding a new home for our baby foster but people have been looking, so if thier not interested in cloud they might be more interested in one of these little cuties.

Back